Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A week from Saturday! And other things

One week from Saturday starts the A to Z blogging challenge. Yes, I'm going to do it. No, I don't know what I'm going to be blogging about. No, I don't know if I'm going to be able to get things up on time which I'll explain more about below. And so on. However, ever since I heard about this, I've wanted to do it. I keep on forgetting about it, because I hear about it in January, but we're going to do it. Well, I'm going to do it. You can with me but I'm 99% certain that I'm going to be kvetching about moving. Well, I probably will be until the 13th or 16th, as I move on the 10th.

Yes, I'm moving. One suburb over but it's like the Biggest Move Ever (tm). My writing and editing has slowed to a crawl / stop at times but I'm getting to it. Somewhat. Kind of. Let's not kid ourselves here, but I am trying my best. I'm also failing but eh, that's life, and I'll take what I can get. All of my free time is spent towards getting the house ready and dragging my feet about it. Y'all know that I am one of the Queens of Procrastination and I'm trying to work on it. Trying being the key word there, but eh, that's life.

So, yeah, moving. Plus a blogging challenge. What could possibly go wrong? Keep it tuned here to figure that out and see me crash and burn. Or be amazing and get it all done. I feel there's no in between but we'll see!

Follow me on Twitter at @CrescentLizzy or on Facebook by my name and, until next time, keep on writing or editing even if I'm not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...