Thursday, March 1, 2018

March Goals!

Spring is nearly here! I can't believe I'm saying that, considering I am very much a grump when it comes to too much sunshine. I blame my eyes, because when it gets to be too sunny, everything is just white. It's a white landscape of whiteness because my eyes can't really filter. So, yeah, that's kind of fun but I think there was just a bit too much snow too fast this year. I love, for this week, that we're in the middle 50s because that makes life a lot better. Instead of my winter coat, I get to wear my short in-between seasons coat. Happy.

Anyways, you didn't come here to listen to me fangirl about the weather. Let's get into the goals for March!

March Goals
  • Research and start writing query letters for Mystery of the Dark
  • Work on writing Sleight of Hand
  • Finish that outline for Sleight of Hand before we get to the parts that are marked "Placeholder"
  • Work on Flash of Fang's outline to make sure it fits with Mystery of the Dark and Sleight of Hand
  • Work on Song of Siren's outline to make sure it fits with the other three books in the series
  • Continue editing Power - this is a bit of a blast from the past. I was thinking I wanted another editing project and this story popped into my mind. It was my first NaNoWriMo win and... isn't that bad of a story? Honestly? It's just got major plot holes and grammar problems. 
  • Read (placeholder) for book group - we haven't decided what we're reading yet. I'll update when we do. 
  • Read The Fire Pit
  • Finish reading Magic's Price
So, yeah, that's pretty much it. Lots of working on plot with some writing and editing thrown in for good measure. I've got three books for March because The Fire Pit just came out. It's the third book in the series and I have a desperate need to figure out what happens next. The idea of book group is really helping to make me read more, which is nice, and I'm reading things that I either wouldn't have read before or was just putting off. All good things.

Well, what are your goals for March? Feel free to leave them below or hit me up on Twitter at CrescentLizzy. Until next time, happy writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...