Monday, September 24, 2018

Cha-cha-cha-changes....


Ok, so, real talk time. I love and hate this blog. I love it because it's a way to reach out to people but I hate it because I cannot be all awesome every week. So I am making a really big change that will be up by October 1st. I am leaving Blogger and going over to a Wordpress site to have an author website. Now, this doesn't mean that the blog is going away. It just means that the blog is over there but it won't be the first thing that you see. It means you'll see a nice shiny front page and then click to go over to the blog. Or just bookmark the blog and you can go straight to it.

The big reason why I'm doing this is because I just don't have the bandwidth to update every week. I need to own that and I am doing that now. However, I still want a landing page and a blog that only gets updated once a month is not a good look. It just isn't. I need to make a change and that involves going over to a new service. I will leave up a post that says "hey, come meet me over at the website" with a link, so you won't be left hanging in a lurch.

So, that's that and we'll be over at the new page in a week. I'm going to go get stuff done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...