Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014

As we enter into the new year, I thought I'd come and say something.  The problem is that I can't really think of anything to write about.  It's not like things didn't happen in the last year, considering that I got another short story published, and I went to a workshop in Iowa, but otherwise?  Not a lot happened, minus figuring out what I really want to do next year.

The goal of 2015 is publishing, publishing, publishing.  In small forms, in big forms, but the goal is to get out there.  The goal is to push out and run into walls so fast that I leave a size the shape of me, like in the Road Runner cartoons.

So, that's it.  Goodbye 2014, you will be missed, but hello 2015.  Hello the year of getting stuff done.

A Happy New Year to everyone.  I'll see you in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...