Friday, February 27, 2015

The Silence / Finish Line / Hello Again My Old Friends

This is going to cover a lot of stuff in one post, so there isn't just one name for it.  There's several and I'm not sure which one really fits the best.  So, three titles instead of just one but a shortish post.

First: apologies for not updating in a while.  I really felt that I had nothing to say, which is why there were no posts.  I'm going to try to make sure that doesn't happen in the future, but I can't promise anything.  I'll try to give a heads up if I have nothing to say, but again, no promises.  I wish I could promise my readers that I'm going to do everything on time but I can't.  So I would rather apologize than make false promises.

Second: Mystery of the Dark is completely written.  It comes out to right under 100,000 words.  It is rough and it needs editing and that's happening in March.  So prepare for a lot of "oh my God, what did I do?" and moaning about editing.  I'm also thinking about signing up for EdMo - Editing Month - but we'll see.

Third: I'm going to try my best to go back to the Monday/Wednesday/Friday posting.  It might just be a how things are going but I have another project that I am starting on March 1st.  It's the secondary project of this month - Desiring an Umbrella - but I'm going to be writing it on my phone.  It's a silly thing, but I like to try to see how writing works on different mediums.  I've tried doing a handwritten novel, but that's extremely hard.  It's a mix of sight issues and wrist issues, so that's that.  So, we'll see if I can't get back to the schedule and work on filling this journal with different things again.

So, that's it for the moment.  Hope everyone had a great February and I'll see you in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...