Wednesday, March 4, 2015

An Update

One and a half chapters are done.  I overuse some words too much, like just, but otherwise, there's nothing too horrible.  Saturdays and Sundays are going to be the days where I put the line edits into the word documents.  Right now, it's more printing out and going line by line to find the mistakes.  Then, when that's all done, just do a quick read before sending it out to the readers.  Should take about a month, month and a half, and then... then I'm not sure what to do with myself.

Other than write book 2.  I am thinking that I might start outlining and writing it instead of the other projects I have on tap.  We'll see.  I've got the rest of the month to figure out what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...