Friday, March 13, 2015

This is Your Brain. And This is Your Brain on Editing.

Heh.  I'm noticing that I'm having what I am calling "Editing Brain".  It's where I have this tunnel vision where there is editing and only editing.  Things go undone, emails are left unopened, and so on.  I'm not even remembering things for World of Warcraft, which is one of my favorite if annoying games to play at the moment.

So, remember kids, while writing brain is bad, editing brain is worse.  However, unlike drugs, you really should edit.  Edit is good.  Editing leads to publishing which leads to readers which leads to fanfic that is not categorized by wattpad.  God that was a stupid article about fanfic.  Tempted to write into Huff Post about it and complain.  Probably won't, but jeez.  Use more than one source where people host their stuff.  Like AO3 for example.

Anywho.  I'm going back to the editing slag mines.  Have a good weekend and you can find my fanfic at AO3 under crescent_gaia.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...