Saturday, October 3, 2015

And.. Something.

So, hi.  I'm alive.  I've been battling the editing monster since March.  I have one full edit of the novel completely done.  I am doing a second read-through edit and catching all sorts of plot holes.  Is it done?  Hell no.  Will it be done before November?  I'd like that, but we'll see.

Tomorrow is the Blog Circle post day.  I'm just going to jump into November and we'll try to keep that up to the once a month.  I'm planning, going forward, once a week on Tuesdays.  You might or might not see more during NaNo, but we'll leave that up in the air because I don't want to promise and not deliver.

So, yeah, that's basically it.  I've got an Instagram account now that I've been posting to.  But I'll try to be a bit more active and hopefully everyone will like reading what they see.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...