Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Inspiration for Your Tuesday

Let's be honest - when first thinking of inspiration, our mind flashes to something like this:


You've overcome the big obstacle and now you are on top of the mountain.  You've done it.  You've won.  Or, at least, that's what you're supposed to think while staring at a blank page trying to make words appear when wondering if people are even going to like your story.  I know it can be done.  I've been like the person in the picture on top of the world because my story was done and people liked it.  Yet... the image above wasn't the one that helped me.  The following did:




References:
1st image found on Best Android Apps for Inspiration.
2nd image found on Neil Gaiman Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...