Monday, May 14, 2018

Bout of Books: My TBR List

Hey everyone! This really is just what it says on the can. I'm going to post my video on this below, but I thought people would like to see what my to be read list is instead of just having to listen to me. Also, not listed in the video, my stretch list! Basically, it's a switching in things in case I need to or reading more because I have the time.

1. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
2. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
3. The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
4. Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan
5. Moriarty by Anthony Horowitz

My Stretch List:
1. I'll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara
2. Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...