Thursday, May 10, 2018

Three Things

1. Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology is excellent, as is Mercedes Lackey's Arrows of the Queen, and I should have a book review up before the end of the week for both.

2. I'm participating in Bout of Books readathon next week, so there might be daily updates next week. Might.

3. I so totally wrote Justinian's proposal to Kate yesterday for #1linewed theme of humble: "I don't have all the answers, Katelyn," Justinian said. "I never will. I am asking, possibly begging, for you to simply say yes. If I have to, I'll get on my knees, but only for you. You're the only one worth it."

That's it for now. To be honest, check out my twitter at @CrescentLizzy or my YouTube channel as I update those a lot more. I'm sorry for those who read my blog but I just can't commit to updating on a regular schedule. Anyways, until next time, keep on writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...