Monday, January 1, 2018

Goals for 2018: The Quarters of the Year


Hello 2018 and a Happy New Year / New Year's Day to you! This is my goals post, where I'm breaking down what I want to get done via the quarters of the year. If you're unfamiliar with this system, it's 4 chunks of the years with 90-92 days each and it seems like a good way to set somewhat concrete goals. I am toying with the idea of monthly goals, but we'll see how it goes. I will be posting updates on Sundays on what is getting done and my goals for the upcoming week, so keep an eye out for that.

Now, this is going to look weird. It's supposed to look weird. I want to see how much I get done in quarter 1 before I start to plan quarter 2. So, this is the master post of the goals for 2018. At the end of March, I'll edit this post with what got done, why it didn't get done, and write down my quarter 2 goals. I'll also make another post that shows that too so you don't have to come back to this one unless you want to. Let's get into the list of goals, shall we? And feel free to share your goals in the comments.

Quarter One: January - March
  • Finish the third chunk of editing Mystery of the Dark and send it back to editor.
  • Do the last edit of the first and second chunks of Mystery of the Dark
  • Do the last edit of the third chunk of Mystery of the Dark when they're sent back
  • Finish writing Slight of Hand: Mystery of the Dark Book 2
  • Rework the plot of Flash of Fang: Mystery of the Dark Book 3
  • Rewrite parts of Flash of Fang: Mystery of the Dark Book 3
  • Plot Song of Siren: Mystery of the Dark Book 4
  • Start editing Slight of Hand: Mystery of the Dark Book 2
  • Research / set up the Podcast: Words 'n Geekery on iTunes or another place for podcasts
  • Reading: Read 3 novels
  • Blogging: Blog at least once a week, try for twice a week
Quarter Two: April - June
  • Start writing Song of Siren: Mystery of the Dark Book 4

Quarter Three: July - September

Quarter Four: October - December

1 comment:

  1. مكافحة الحشرات تحتاج الى شركة يكون عندها الخبره الكافية لكى تحصل على خدمة مكافحة الآفات متميزة ولا تتعرض لمثل ذالك الحادث مره اخرى لان الشركة سوف تحمى منزلك من دخول الحشرات ثانيتاً
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
    هى الافضل فى الاحساء من حيث الاسعار والتطور وجودة الخدمات

    ReplyDelete

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...