Saturday, January 6, 2018

The 2018 Books Post



This is the dump post for books that I will be reading in 2018. As I love lists, I'm going to be segmenting what I read into the following: to read, rereads, finish this year, read, did not finish, and move to 2019. The last will be used more as we get into the later part of 2018 as I've got a long list of things I want to read along with rereads. I'm going to try to do a mix of new and rereads, but we'll see how that goes. Also, these are not in any order. They're more in the "oh, that one" type order. Also, this list will probably grow throughout the year.

To Read
Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
The Fire Pit by Chris Ould (book 3 of Faroes)
Gentlemen and Players by Joanne Harris
The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin
Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
Eaters of the Dead by Michael Crichton
Mrs Sherlock Holmes by Brad Ricca

Rereads
The Martian by Andy Weir
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
Dragonsinger by Anne McCaffrey

Finish This Year
Magic's Price by Mercedes Lackey

Read

Did Not Finish

Move to 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...