Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The Specific January Goals

image credit to bored panda

Yesterday I posted my goals for the 1st quarter of 2018 and... well, those are the big goals. I need some smaller goals, for the month, in order to get things done. This is going to be short and to the point. I do apologize for it not being longer or more in depth, but we might do that in other posts.

So, this month's goals:
  • Finish the final chunk of MoD 1 editing by January 15th
  • Finish writing MoD 2 by January 31st
  • Start the 1st chunk re-edits of MoD 1 on January 16th to finish by January 31st
  • Finish redoing the plot of MoD 3 by January 31st
  • Read!
  • Keep on updating this blog and annoying people with blog posts.
Okay, so maybe not annoying, but you know what I mean. I hope. Good luck with your goals for the month and feel free to share them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...