Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Five: A Little Bit of Everything

We're through week 1 of NaNo Prep! There's only seven weeks and three days to go until NaNoWriMo but who's counting (me). I know I've thrown a lot of information at you this week and will continue to do so next week. Thank you so much for reading my posts and I hope something helps. Even if it's only one tiny thing in everything I've put out there, I still hope it helps.

Let's get to the links.

1. For our AU Earth people, as I was talking about how you want to think about what might be there in the future? Wired has an article about what hospitals might look like in 2020. Just thought you'd might like to know.

2. The Cubs Magic Number is 9 8 (sorry, thought I remembered to update last night). There's something big for all of you real world setting / Earth AU people who want to use Chicago as a setting that we do not talk about until we're there. It's Fight Club for Cubs fans. Bad things happen if you talk about it before it happens so we do not talk about (fight club).

3. A friend of mine wrote an article about the dangers of being too connected and how handwriting can help you write. I plan to start unplugging and writing more come Monday as it's Friday and my weekends are never writing friendly. I'll check in with how it goes.

4. I know the link above is about how helpful it is to take yourself out of the echo chamber, but here's 18 apps to help you be more productive. I also recommend the old school pen and paper to-do list but if you want to be more tech savvy, go for it.

5. And, finally, Huffington Post asks questions we all have about the new Apple earbuds (tongue in cheek).

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...