Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Five: Hodgepodge

Just let it roll off the tongue after a sip of coffee. Happy Friday and enjoy the links!

1. How I Plan a Book: Part 5 - Writing Journals. This is from Susan Dennard's blog and part of a series, like it says in the link title. I've thought about keeping a writing journal from time to time, even though I am horrible at it, but I might try it again. I have no shortage of notebooks at home (so not allowed to buy anymore but you know I will) so I'll give it a try.

2. How to Know Which Writing Tips to Follow and Which to Avoid. Because we all need more writing tips. Really, you do. So do I.

3. The Long, Steady Decline of Literary Reading. Read more everyone. Including me because I always follow my own advice (note: read with sarcasm).

4. How Writing To-Dos Help Your Brain. This goes back to the idea that, if you're writing it down, you're going to get it done.

5. Meals and Mealtimes in Britain. Just in case you really really needed to know. I did and it goes into that social organization and culture thing.

Alright everyone, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...