Thursday, September 1, 2016

To Panic or Not...

There's 60 days until NaNoWriMo.  I have yet to pick a project, barely have done any sort of prep, and all I want to do is go on the campaign trail until election day.

This is not good.  I'm not up to panic levels yet - I've got ideas of what to do - but there's a ton of stuff in my way.  I've got Mystery of the Dark to edit (again), I have a ton of projects that I'm either half way through or just started (tempting to make one into a NaNo project), and... well, real life is going to throw a monkey wrench in there somewhere.

But, not panicking.  Yet.  There's 60 days.  2 months.  Enough time to nail down a project, do prep thanks to the blog posts starting on Monday, and figure out the best way to make sure real life doesn't explode like a bomb.

Did I mention I'm thinking of writing a mystery novel instead of vampires or fantasy?

Yeah, totally should panic.  Then again, maybe not.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...