Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Going Forward

Hi everyone.  I hope you enjoyed our look into short stories for the month of August.  Going forward, we've got NaNoWriMo in just two months (eeeek!) so we're going to see a bit of changes in the blog over those two months.

Every Monday, I'm going to talk about a bit of NaNoWriMo prep.  September is going to be mostly world building and we'll get into characters and outlining around October.  The rest of the week will be an exercise or prompt to help with building the novel that you'll write in November.  You'll still get the Friday Five / Friday Inspiration and there might be a few more off topic posts if I feel inspired but that's our frame work going forward.

Come November, I'm not sure what is going to happen.  The blog might go into hiatus for the month or there might be rants about how the writing process is going.  We'll see when it gets here.

Either way, I hope you enjoyed the past month and will stick around going forward.  Until tomorrow, keep on writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...