Thursday, August 11, 2016

Writing Prompt: A Drabble

Title: Minutes
Prompt: Introduction from 100 Themes Challenge Writing Prompts

My palms are sweaty, going over the different ways to introduce myself to a person that I never met before, as minutes ticked away. My parents and his were trying to arrange a marriage for both of us and this first meeting was critical for if it would go forward at all. He would know my name and would he care about anything else? Would he care that I love H.P. Lovecraft and wanted to study literature? Would he care about my favorite color or food? The doorbell rang and all the questions would be answered in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...