Monday, February 12, 2018

A Welcome to Gratitude Week

Hello! If you didn't know, this week contains Valentine's Day. In celebration of that, I am doing a gratitude week where, instead of complaining or explaining about something, I am instead going to be grateful. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it spur of the moment when I think of something and have it go up or if Monday's Gratitude will appear on Tuesday and it'll be staggered so we'll see. I thought it would be interesting to show a different kind of love rather than the traditional type of love that we see around this time of year.

Please feel free to join either in the comments or with me on twitter. You can always find me @CrescentLizzy and I'd love to see you join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...