Thursday, April 20, 2017

Blogging A to Z: Home



Guess what! The move is over. I am in my new home, which means I should go update which suburb I live in exactly, but yay. It's done. It took two trips on the original day, them coming back because they forgot stuff (ugh), but it's over. Now we go through the unpacking and putting everything in it's place. At least, that's what we're supposed to do. If that actually happens or not will be a good question (it will) but, eh, this is life. It could be worse so I dunno why I'm complaining.

However, it does feel like home, even with all the boxes around. It feels right, like everything is in place even with chaos, and a peace comes with it. A peace that says "yes, you did the right thing" and waking up feeling completely rested. Maybe there was a ghost at my old house, in the form of a lot of memories, that weighed the place down. Maybe just a change of scenery is all that anybody needs in the end. I think, when it's all done, I'm going to love working down in my very cold basement (I need a space heater, damnit) writing, editing, and everything in between like blog posts.

So, yeah, it might be messy and it might not be at it's best right now. But it's home, in that way home should be, and I'm good with that.

P.S. - Yes, I'm behind on the blogging challenge. Y'all are shocked, I can tell. Anywho, I'm picking up from H and will go on until I get to Z. I just didn't prepare well enough with the entire moving thing but oh well. You will get all posts, just not all in April. Until then, keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...