Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!


I hope everyone is having or had a great Fourth of July weekend!  We'll be back to talking about writing and all sorts of rambling tomorrow.  For now, I leave you with the beautiful fireworks over Chicago and a simple prompt if you want to write or journal on it.  I think on it a lot on the 4th and it rings true.

Home of the Free because of the Brave

If you have time, and want to, sit with it for a moment.  See what it brings up for you and possibly write on it.  I know, for me, it brings up all the memories of everyone in my family who has served in some way for either country or community or both.  So, I wish everyone a happy 4th of July and thank those who are here and not here for us in keeping us safe so we can enjoy our freedoms.

Until next time, keep on writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...