Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday Five: NaNoWriMo Word Crawls

For the last Friday of NaNoWriMo, I thought I would post the writing crawls that have helped me the most. These are crawls that I have used this year and past years that I found to be the most helpful. Some are nice and short and some are long. However, if you're looking to up your word counts, here's a way to do it. Also, if you're on Twitter, follow @NaNoWordSprints.

1. The Original Pub Crawl - While I haven't done this one this year, I have in the past. It takes a while but your word count will thank you.

2. The Party Crawl - Shots Shots Shots! - I love this one. It's a shorter one, it usually takes me an afternoon, but it might take longer if real life interrupts you.

3. The House M.D. Crawl - I did this one a few years ago and I'm glad to see it's back. It is on my list of ones to do.

4. The Day 1 of NaNoWriMo Crawl - This is a fun one but does take a small amount of time. It's not impossible to do all in one sitting though.

5. The Extreme Harry Potter Crawl - Master Post - This is a really long crawl and it goes through all seven years of the book. I haven't even gotten through year 1 yet, although I did start it, and I'm not sure if I'll finish before NaNo is up. However, I did have a lot of fun with it and, even only doing it half way, ended up with a lot of words.

I hope that helps! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...