Wednesday, November 23, 2016

NaNoWriMo Week 4: The Beginning of the End

Really. This time next week, it will be December 1st and NaNoWriMo will be over. You've got until 11:59 pm on November 30th to validate, which is open right now by the way, and declare yourself a NaNoWriMo winner. I have already validated but am slowly going forward. I did want a completed novel by the end of November and I'm going to see how close I get. I might to do a bit of writing blitzing while my mom and aunt are out Black Friday shopping.

That's how you're going to crave out writing for yourself this week, especially if you're in the US. We've got Thanksgiving tomorrow and you're going to have to cut out your afternoon nap. It means that you might eat less turkey but then you can have a bit more dessert! It might mean that you're writing in the kitchen in between stirring what needs to be attended to. If you know how long you have in between, you could set a time and do word wars. There's a ton of things that you can be doing that are little hacks. You could also be the first up and get a bit of writing done. Or, if you're like me, nothing says happy like a midnight snack with a midnight writing session.

Like everything, take what works for you and throw out what doesn't. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here's a Thanksgiving Crawl on the NaNoWriMo forums. Until next time, keep on writing and back up your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...