Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Move Forward

I wrote some poetry, as that seems to be all I'm good for at the moment. I'll be back tomorrow with some writing tips, possibly on how to write through all of this, but... this is all I have right now. I hope you enjoy.

Move Forward
As I wake in my bed
Wondering if it was a dream
Checking Twitter and realizing no
It's not a dream.

This is our reality.

I want to give into despair but
Wanting a fight
Wanting to give up hope but
Wanting some strength
Wanting to give up, start over but
We have to move forward.

Move forward, one foot in front of the other,
Don't give up, not yet, for it's not over
Question what's next, what can you do
Don't give into your fear,
Your grief,
Your anger,
Your despair.

Just move forward, for that's all we can
Do in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...