Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Decorating

This is going to feel like a throw away post but decorating isn't a big part of how I celebrate the holidays. I like looking at what other people do, with their lights, but I'm not putting up much this year. I've got two of the things that make the house feel like Christmas but otherwise, there's no tree at my house this year.

We're in the process of doing a lot of things in the house, so that's one of the reasons. The other is... as much as I like the idea of Christmas trees, I don't like the idea of putting them up and putting them down. If I could get something like you see in the Grinch where the tree just folds up like an umbrella and I could stick it in a box fully decorated, I'd do it. So, yeah, not so much for me with the decorating.

However, I'd love to hear what you guys think about decorating. Do you go all out or do you do minimalistic? Do you have outside lights or is everything indoors? Tell me below in the comments or hit me up on either Facebook or Twitter. Until next time, happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...