Thursday, December 29, 2016

Blogmas 2016 Recap

Well... yes, I did kind of fail. Going to fully admit that I did because anything else would be a big stinking lie. It was just the insanity of the season, with having to get the house ready for company, and nothing got done. Literally nothing. No editing, no writing, there was just cleaning and getting ready. After that was done, then family was here and it was family time. So, yeah, probably not going to do that next year. It was a fun experiment and it died a horrible flaming death.

Okay, maybe not horrible, but flaming death works. I will say that one of my New Year resolutions is to keep up with the blog, on a schedule, but if you guys have been reading for any length of time, you know how that goes. We'll see though.

I hope everyone had a happy holidays and I'll see you tomorrow with the WriYe Blog Circle post about New Years resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...