Sunday, December 4, 2016

A Festive Playlist / Groups to Listen to

Pentatonix Carol of the Bells

It's the Christmas season, so it is more than time to break out the Christmas music. I have a ton of groups that I listen to, but one of my favorite groups is Pentatonix. I love their Mary Did You Know but it's a bit too on the nose to be simply holiday. Another good group is the Transiberian Orchestra or TSO who did their own Carol of the Bells / God Rest You Merry Gentleman combo called Christmas Eve / Sarajevo 12/24. Harry Connick Jr is another wonderful voice to listen to during the holiday season but he works for all year round too.

I do like listening to the classics too. They include Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Vince Guaraldi Trio (they did the Peanuts music), Burl Ives, and many others. There is a lot of classical Christmas music - meaning the guys that have been gone for years now but we still keep listening to them - that it would take nearly the entire holiday season to listen to them. They make a very good mix with the ones in the paragraph above, which is how you get a holiday radio channel.

So I hope that adds some fun to your holiday music for the year and years to come. Until next time, happy holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...