Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Keeping a Planner



That, for everyone interested, is my personal planner. I decided to take a picture of it because I really liked the way it turned out and instagram account. It's a mix of planner stuff and Cookie, so feel free to follow away. But I'm not here to just talk about decorating your planner.

Keeping a planner is two fold for me. It holds what I want to get done but it also shows my progress. For example, I'm dragging my feet on MoD 2 because I'm in the middle of the book before the second climax. It also shows, if you go a few months back, that I was dragging my feet on editing too. I'm going to try not to drag my feet in 2017 but we'll see how well that goes down.

I highly recommend keeping a planner for the same reasons that I said above. It doesn't have to be fancy - you could pick something up at the Target Dollar Spot - but you should keep something that shows your progress. So you can go back at the end of the year, which does come up in a couple weeks, and assess where you are. You can see where you could make changes and figure out what might be best for the year ahead. So it's something you might want to gift yourself for Christmas and you can get the Erin Condrens at a Staples near you if you want the fancy planner.

Until next time, keep on writing and try your hand at planning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...