Thursday, December 1, 2016

Recap: NaNoWriMo

Well, November is over and December begins. NaNo, for me, went extremely well. I'm 20 chapters into a new project and I have plans for it to be finished before the new year. I also have my first editing project of 2017, so there's that too.

I don't know. I don't have a lot of pros vs cons on how it went. I got the word count I wanted for the month. I tried to get a completed novel done but I'm not beating myself up too badly for failing that personal goal. What I do need to work on, which I realized even before I started NaNo, is that I need to stop beating myself up for only writing a few words. You know why? The mantra - those few words are more than you had before you started. So, yeah, I need to remember to be less hard on myself.

I hope that everyone else's NaNoWriMo went well. Even if you didn't win, you still have more words than you did at the start of the month. For me, I'm going to have another post up today explaining what will be happening in December and it kicks off the blog project for the month. So, I will see everyone in a little bit. Until then, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

This blog will no longer be update. You can now find me at  my website  where I will be now doing updates. Thank you for following this...